2018 UConn Summer Registration
Registration for 2018 Summer Session begins March 19, 2018! Click to view simple course listings to the right or browse the Student Admin Guest Search page for more information, including live enrollment counts. (To register, you much login to StudentAdmin. Visiting students must first apply.)
Try a summer course with UConn professor Charles Yarish
Charles Yarish, professor of ecology and evolutionary biology is teaching "Foundations of Biology" during Summer Session 1 at the UConn Stamford campus. See course listing here.
Summer 2018 Financial Aid
If you plan to take course at UConn during the 2018 summer session and wish to be considered for financial aid, the following items are required:
- Enrollment in summer courses; most forms of aid require that you enroll on at least a half time basis (6 credits)
- A valid 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- A summer financial aid application (available in the Student Administration System when Summer registration opens on Monday, March 19, 2018)
- A completed online loan application (available via via studentloans.gov)
- A Private (Alternative) Loan application submitted directly to the lender of your choice
- Students who exhaust their annual Pell Grant eligibility (100%), may be eligible for additional Pell Grant during the summer.
Please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid Services for additional information regarding Pell, types of loans and any other clarification regarding financial aid.
2018 Summer Meal Plan Schedule and Information:
Summer meal plans run from Monday, May 7th – Friday, August 26th. See UConn Residential Life for current summer housing and dining options (summer housing requires a meal plan).
2018 UConn First Summer is coming!
Are you coming to UConn this fall? Kick off your UConn career with UConn First Summer! This year UConn First Summer will run from July 8 to August 11, 2018 and takes place during our Summer Session 2. Please visit the UConn First Summer website for more information about the program.
2018 Winter Session
Winter Session 2018 runs Monday, December 26, 2017 - Friday, January 12, 2018. Please visit the Winter Session website in the coming months for more information about this 3-week session. If you have any questions please email the Office of Summer and Winter Programs.